a b o u t   ||   f a s h i o n   ||   b e a u t y   ||   D I Y   ||   m u s i c

Thursday, February 5, 2015

mix n match





WRAP SKIRT URBAN OUTFITTERS
NECKLACE CHICOS
MAROON PUMPS TARGET
STRIPED TWO PIECE DRESS FOREVER 21
ROSE GOLD WATCH NORDSTROM

As of late, I'm a huge fan of mix and match. I've had this crop top "two piece" dress for years now but I rarely wear it because, let's face it, horizontal stripes do my hips no favors. BUT pairing it with the wrap skirt on top eliminates that problem and the peaking waist of the skirt pulls it all together. I've accessorized with a green chunky necklace from Chicos - courtesy of the most fashion forward grandmother alive - and a pair of maroon pumps from Target. These heels are so versatile and relatively comfortable, so I obviously got them in multiple colors. 

Love you guys!
Ash x

No comments:

Post a Comment