a b o u t   ||   f a s h i o n   ||   b e a u t y   ||   D I Y   ||   m u s i c

Friday, September 18, 2015

ex-beauty favorites!


Sometimes I get a product and I'm instantly thinking "OH GOSH HOLY GRAIL", but as time goes on I like it less and less. I never quite understand it. I could be anything from my growing knowledge of makeup to my constantly changing skin, but no matter what the cause of my distaste, I have to find an alternative. Below, I've listed some of my ex-holy grail products and what I've replaced them with!

Ex favs:

  1. Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
  2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick
  3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in "Vamp"
  4. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit
  5. Dior Powder Eyebrow Pencil
  6. L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow


Instead I'm loving:

  1. Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation
  2. Becca x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Champagne Pop"
  3. ColourPop Cosmetics Ultra Matte Lip in "LAX"
  4. NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer
  5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
  6. M.A.C. Eyeshadow Pigment in "Old Gold"
Let me know if you have any alternatives for the products I've grown to dislike or products that you once loved but have grown out of. I love you guys!

xoxo,




No comments:

Post a Comment